Welcome

Welcome to my blogsite. It is called Aquarius after my zodiac sign. One thing that caught my attention is Mary's invitation to have the incentive to brag and show off some tech skills that I will be acquiring once I finish doing the 23 things. I intend to do just that - organize and document the thousands of photographs I have accumulated over time through travels here and abroad. One of my hobbies is scrapbooking but I have not done it for a couple of years now, so the photographs have piled up. I think to continue doing it manually now will take me forever to organize them, so I have no recourse but go electronic. Way to go Web 2.0!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Wayfarers Chapel

To continue on to discovery activity for Thing 6, I want to post a picture thru a link and I have chosen Wayfarers Chapel in Rancho Palos Verdes. This photo was uploaded by jds90710 in 2006. For more information about the chapel and the services it offers to the public, you can visit their website.

2 comments:

Melissa Wong said...

Great links! You are flying down the Web 2.0 path. :)

MaryElla said...

I drive past Wayfayers Chapel every day but I've never been inside. Great photo!