Welcome

Welcome to my blogsite. It is called Aquarius after my zodiac sign. One thing that caught my attention is Mary's invitation to have the incentive to brag and show off some tech skills that I will be acquiring once I finish doing the 23 things. I intend to do just that - organize and document the thousands of photographs I have accumulated over time through travels here and abroad. One of my hobbies is scrapbooking but I have not done it for a couple of years now, so the photographs have piled up. I think to continue doing it manually now will take me forever to organize them, so I have no recourse but go electronic. Way to go Web 2.0!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

February 19

I realize that I tend to not listen a lot. I thought I have read the first six things on the list of 23 things but I have not. I know that I have gone through Things 1-5 but did I do Discover Activity on 7 1/2 habits. No! No wonder I could not write about anything because I was not doing what I was asked to do. From this experience, I learned two things from the 7 1/2 habits of lifelong learners, that I accept responsibility for my own learning and I begin with an end in mind.

1 comment:

McMillan said...

I look forward to seeing your travel photos. I also have a ton of photos, but they are still just sitting on my computer just waiting to be viewed by someone other than myself. Maybe we can find a way to share them with each other online.