Welcome

Welcome to my blogsite. It is called Aquarius after my zodiac sign. One thing that caught my attention is Mary's invitation to have the incentive to brag and show off some tech skills that I will be acquiring once I finish doing the 23 things. I intend to do just that - organize and document the thousands of photographs I have accumulated over time through travels here and abroad. One of my hobbies is scrapbooking but I have not done it for a couple of years now, so the photographs have piled up. I think to continue doing it manually now will take me forever to organize them, so I have no recourse but go electronic. Way to go Web 2.0!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Creating this blog

On Valentine's day, I created this blog and it took me a while to figure out the whole process, but it was fun doing it. The problem now is what to write that is something informative and worth sharing with the MCPV group.

1 comment:

McMillan said...

Congratulations on getting your blog up and running. As we continue along with the various tasks, you will be asked to post on some specific topics and reading other participant blogs can give you some great ideas as well.